This morning I woke up in a tent. That’s never happened before.
I know, what probably seems like a natural part of your life was something missing from mine up until today.
Here are some thoughts:
- The ground is hard
- The tent looked a lot harder to pitch than it actually was
- What do you get out of camping with an RV?
- The yoga mat we used to cushion the floor did nothing
- The campground had electricity hookups for some tents. What is this for????
- The “campground” was basically a flat plot of grass surrounded by trees and a bunch of marked off parking spots for RVs and tents
- We really should have brought s’mores ingredients
- We should have brought bug spray
- The ground is very hard
- My back is killing me
- I would do this again